Internship Opportunity: Public Relations & Development
As a non-profit organization The Center Foundation is continually expanding its community connections to strengthen support for its programs.
If you are a born writer, this position is for you! We can always use the assistance of writers for grant proposals and press releases to media outlets.
- Writing skills
- Communication skills
- Research skills
- Interest in public relations
- Develop and maintain press and community and corporate relationships
- Write press releases and articles for the newsletter and/or annual report
- Create press and foundation information packets
- Keep track of relevant events
- Research current needs and write articles for the media
- Research corporate or foundation funding sources
- Write inquiry letters
- Assist with grant proposals/reports
Development and Events